5 Low-Carb Tips For Becoming A Fat-Burning Machine In 2016
Congratulations-it’s a new year! Several days have gone by now-are you closer to your goals?
I get so excited about each New Year-although admittedly, I don’t make resolutions. I have a tough time thinking of what I’m going to change about the whole 365 days, and a far easier time figuring out how to live for the gift of one day that I have been given.
That said though, that time will pass, and the year will go by. And a client recently asked me for my top 5 things I’d recommend in order to lose weight in the next year. Although not necessarily in this particular order, here they are:
- Eliminate sugar, flour, and wheat: This step alone will dramatically cut your carbs, remove inflammatory
substances that cause us to swell, and curb your appetite so you consume less calories.
- Drastically increase green vegetable intake: Vegetables have the ability to fill our stomach for a tiny fraction of the calories in more-dense foods. In addition, they flood the body with nutrients, allowing us to flush out the toxins held within fat cells in order to gain vitality and lose weight more rapidly.
- Increase healthy fats coconut oil, butter from grass-fed cows: These fats have the unique ability to make us feel satiated, and help to drive us into a state of ketosis which further allows for a decrease in appetite cravings.
- Walk a minimum of 1/2 hour every day: Great way to burn extra calories-not just during the time walked, but for a period after when our basal metabolic rate is increased.
- 3 Times per week, spend 10 minutes doing blast training: Increases hormones which produce fat-burning. Also, increases muscle, and burns calories.
That’s really it–pretty simple! But these tips also lend themselves to other questions-what do I replace the items to avoid with? Which green vegetables are best? How do I prepare them? What the heck is blast training, and how do I do it? And far too many to mention in one online article like this one.
So, how do you find answers to your questions?
A: You either spend thousands of hours (like I did) researching the best answers.
B: You have someone guide you along (a coach) like myself!
If you’d like private, one on-one coaching with me, goto my contact page, and request a free, 15-minute discovery session about your most pressing issue.