7 Best Foods for Fat Loss
Due to the high consumption of sugar and carbohydrates in today’s society, it is no wonder that so many people are overweight and lacking in energy. If this is something which you have been struggling with, you should know that I have created a list which will provide you with the Best Foods for Fat Loss that can actually work with your body to get rid of the unwanted fat and weight that may have seemed impossible in the past.
This is because many of the foods which you consume everyday actually work against the body and trigger it to store unwanted fat. Sugary foods which cause a spike in blood sugar are the number one culprit which could be standing in between you and your fat loss goals.
Carbohydrates such as grains and bread are also converted to sugar by the body and therefore cause the body to produce insulin and store fat and should be avoided when looking for foods that burn fat. Fortunately, there are some foods to eat for fat loss that are tasty and delicious so you want even miss your sugary snacks which have been wreaking havoc on your body.
Below I will list the top 7 Weight Loss Super Foods which will help with fat loss. While there are many more foods which help the body to burn fat, I have chosen only the best fat loss foods to include in my recommended Fat-Burning Foods List.
Top Fat-Burning Foods
- Olive Oil – Olive oil is derived from olives which provide a variety of beneficial health properties. Olive oil is considered a healthy fat which contains monounsaturated fat and is essential for a healthy mind and body. Olive oil not only helps the body to burn fat but can also reduce cravings by helping you to feel full longer.
- Wild Salmon – Wild salmon is an excellent source of essential fats such as EPA and DHA which are found in foods that are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids. However, the benefit of salmon is that these fatty acids are already present and do not need to be converted in order to be used by the body. EPA and DHA are both known to promote fat burning and block the storage of fat.
- Avocados – Avocados are an excellent source of monounsaturated fats which are able to be used as a fuel source while also encouraging the body to burn stored fat. Another added benefit is that avocados also contain mannoheptulose which is a sugar that slows insulin release and helps the body to increase the absorption of calcium which are both beneficial to fat loss.
- Sweet Potatoes – Not only are sweet potatoes packed with many beneficial vitamins such as beta carotene and vitamin A, they are also a great fat burning food due to the high amount of fiber which is contained within. Fiber takes more energy from the body to burn and therefore helps the body to quickly burn stored fat as it is broken down and digested.
- Garlic & Onion– Both garlic and onions are considered fat burning foods which are rich in phytochemicals that help to break up fatty deposits within the body. Not only this but both onion and garlic have the ability to aid in the reduction of cholesterol and help to fight off viruses and bacteria which enter the body.
- Eggs –Eggs are a great healthy food for a variety of reasons and can aid in fat burning as well. Because eggs are rich in protein the body will in turn increase thermogenesis which in turn causes stored fat to be burned. Another added benefit is that eggs will give you a sense of fullness which can reduce cravings and stimulate the body to use stored fat as a source of energy.
If you consume some of these best foods for fat loss on a regular basis you should begin to see a difference in your body’s fat retention in no time. These weight loss super foods are great additions to any healthy diet and are commonly recommended in many popular diet and fitness programs which have shown great results. But don’t forget as Vivica Fox once said “A great physique is nice, but it’s self-confidence that makes someone really sexy.” Be happy with who you are as you transcend on your weight loss and fitness journey.
Description: This article is designed to help you learn the best foods for fat loss so that you can come up with a list of weight loss super foods to incorporate into your daily diet.