Easy Almond Delights
Kids love these, and adults know they’re nutritious-great as a breakfast snack, on the go snack, or anytime snack.
Great for people trying to watch carbs and eat healthy, as they’ve got minimal carbs.
For a change in flavors, also replace almond extract with orange extract.
(Makes 1 batch of about 10-15 cookies)
- 2 Cups almond flour (if not found in store, grind raw, unsalted almonds)
- 1/4 Cup Stevia (or Truvia)
- 1 Tablespoon almond extract
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup almond slivers (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients together with spoon or whisking tool.
- Using teaspoon, scoop batter onto greased cookie sheet in cookie-sized dallops
- Flatten each dallop, top with sliced almond slivers
- Bake 12-20 minutes, until they just turn golden brown
- Allow to fully cool
Hope you enjoy!
PS: Did you try them? Thinking of trying them?
Please share your thoughts below!