Low-Carb Chocolate-Mint Smoothie
Of course, like all recipes you find on my site, I encourage you to experiment. Find a new ‘twist’ that you like doing? Please share it with the other readers!Oh, did I also say that it’s sugar-free, & low carb?You’re welcome :)
Here’s what you need:
- 1 scoop undenatured whey protien powder
- 1/2 avacado
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon erythritol (or stevia)
- 6-oz. almond milk
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
Here’s how to make it:
Place all ingredients into a blender (along with a few ice cubes), blend on high for 15 seconds, and pour into a cup.
BTW-looking for some honest-to-goodness coaching in the low-carb lifestyle?
Cassie also does that, too-you can find out more on her webpage here :)