Low-Carb Healthy Chocolate Pudding
Something my wife and I love-chocolate pudding.
For years, I used to only think of this in terms of one of the many ‘banned’ foods that I would avoid if I had any intention of losing weight.
Later on, when I tried eating what I thought was healthy food (but really not), I came across the sugar-free version, still with substantial carbs, not to mention a chemical junk-storm full of un-natural ingredients.
Learning how simple (and delicious) it is to make healthy recipes has changed our lives, and I’m so excited to share what I can with you.
Not only will this dessert satisfy your sweet cravings, but also give you natural foods to energize your body, and minimal carb-impact in your blood stream.
Here’s How To Do It (Serves 4):
What You Need To Get:
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk (try for organic if possible)
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons Truvia
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 3 drops pure vanilla extract
- sprig of mint (as a garnish)
- couple raspberries (as a garnish)
What You Need To Do:
- Combine all ingredients (except berries and mint) in medium mixing bowl, and beat vigorously until well-mixed.
- Pour into individual serving cups
- Chill 1 hour in refridgerator
- Garnish with berries, mint, and serve.
Hope you enjoy this as much as I do!